Now that the working program is done for our 19th Anniversary Pulpwood Queen Book Club Convention we call Girlfriend Weekend is up on our website, www.thepulpwoodqueens.com. It is now time to prepare for what we will wear to our events.
Pulpwood Queens and our featured authors will be dressing in western attire and we want you to be creative.
- We will be having a decorate your Cowboy Hat TIARA contest and the winner could win a full package to our 20th Anniversary Girlfriend Weekend! Go for it and hope you WIN!
- Authors will be dressing as Country Western Icons to wait your tables at our Author Dinner on Friday night!
- And for our Grand Finale, “Our Great Big Ball of Hair” Ball come dressed in your take on HOW THE WEST WAS WON!
We have a lot of newbies this year so I am posting some inspirations for you just to get your creative juices flowing but I am always surprised just what our attendees and authors do come up with as they are very clever. I do believe too that more photos are taken from this event than perhaps The Met Gala in New York so bring it on and be inspired to dress as you envision your HOW THE WEST WAS WON DREAM!
We are back home in historic Jefferson, Texas which is just like going back in time so check out he full program is up on the website but if you have any questions, please contact me at email@example.com. The Pulpwood Queens and Timber Guys Book Club are making history and no better time to join our bookloving big time literary promoting fun than at Girlfriend Weekend!
Truly, Tiara Wearing and Book Sharing,
Kathy L. Murphy
- The Pulpwood Queen Shares Things to Know Before Boarding The Queen Mary! - October 18, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queen Announcing Fall Calendar of Events! - September 16, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queen Heads to Patricia V. Davis Event Aboard The Queen Mary! - September 9, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queen Travels to Eureka, Kansas for her 45th Eureka Tornado, Class of 74 Reunion! - August 23, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queen Travels to NYC for Cinderella to CEO Awards as a Nominee! - August 11, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queens Celebrate 20 Years, Read All About It! - August 1, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queen Announces “The Pulpwood Queens Celebrate 20 year’s Pre-order Date”! - July 25, 2019
- Update on Summer into Fall Pulpwood Queen Calendar of Events! - July 23, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queen Announces New Book COVER REVEAL! - July 12, 2019
- 20th Anniversary Pulpwood Queen Girlfriend Weekend Book Club Convention Working Program! - July 1, 2019