Now that the working program is done for our 19th Anniversary Pulpwood Queen Book Club Convention we call Girlfriend Weekend is up on our website, www.thepulpwoodqueens.com. It is now time to prepare for what we will wear to our events.
Pulpwood Queens and our featured authors will be dressing in western attire and we want you to be creative.
- We will be having a decorate your Cowboy Hat TIARA contest and the winner could win a full package to our 20th Anniversary Girlfriend Weekend! Go for it and hope you WIN!
- Authors will be dressing as Country Western Icons to wait your tables at our Author Dinner on Friday night!
- And for our Grand Finale, “Our Great Big Ball of Hair” Ball come dressed in your take on HOW THE WEST WAS WON!
We have a lot of newbies this year so I am posting some inspirations for you just to get your creative juices flowing but I am always surprised just what our attendees and authors do come up with as they are very clever. I do believe too that more photos are taken from this event than perhaps The Met Gala in New York so bring it on and be inspired to dress as you envision your HOW THE WEST WAS WON DREAM!
We are back home in historic Jefferson, Texas which is just like going back in time so check out he full program is up on the website but if you have any questions, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Pulpwood Queens and Timber Guys Book Club are making history and no better time to join our bookloving big time literary promoting fun than at Girlfriend Weekend!
Truly, Tiara Wearing and Book Sharing,
Kathy L. Murphy
- The Pulpwood Queen New Calendar of Events Summer 2019 - June 5, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queen Guest Blogger, Carol Megathlin! - May 19, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queen Girlfriend Weekend TIAJUANA ANDERSON NEEL Scholarship! - April 29, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queen Announces Calendar of Spring Into Summer Events! - April 10, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queen Reporting from the Road on Yet another ROAD TRIP with Tiajuana! - February 14, 2019
- Breaking News! The Pulpwood Queen Announces Official 2019 Book Club Selections and More! - January 22, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queen FINAL Press Release for 2019 Girlfriend Weekend Program! - December 29, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen’s #1 New Year’s Resolution is to OWN IT! - December 19, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Heads Book Club Members Up, Moves Them out, RAWHIDE to East Texas! - December 17, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Sharing her LOVE for All Things Jason Momoa! - December 13, 2018