Now that the working program is done for our 19th Anniversary Pulpwood Queen Book Club Convention we call Girlfriend Weekend is up on our website, www.thepulpwoodqueens.com. It is now time to prepare for what we will wear to our events.
Pulpwood Queens and our featured authors will be dressing in western attire and we want you to be creative.
- We will be having a decorate your Cowboy Hat TIARA contest and the winner could win a full package to our 20th Anniversary Girlfriend Weekend! Go for it and hope you WIN!
- Authors will be dressing as Country Western Icons to wait your tables at our Author Dinner on Friday night!
- And for our Grand Finale, “Our Great Big Ball of Hair” Ball come dressed in your take on HOW THE WEST WAS WON!
We have a lot of newbies this year so I am posting some inspirations for you just to get your creative juices flowing but I am always surprised just what our attendees and authors do come up with as they are very clever. I do believe too that more photos are taken from this event than perhaps The Met Gala in New York so bring it on and be inspired to dress as you envision your HOW THE WEST WAS WON DREAM!
We are back home in historic Jefferson, Texas which is just like going back in time so check out he full program is up on the website but if you have any questions, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Pulpwood Queens and Timber Guys Book Club are making history and no better time to join our bookloving big time literary promoting fun than at Girlfriend Weekend!
Truly, Tiara Wearing and Book Sharing,
Kathy L. Murphy
- The Pulpwood Queen Announces NEW Breathless Bubbles & Books READS! - March 20, 2020
- The Pulpwood Queen Has Breaking News! - February 8, 2020
- The Pulpwood Queen Press Release On All the Winners and Awards at our 20th Anniversary Girlfriend Weekend! - January 24, 2020
- The Pulpwood Queen Recognizes and Bows to the Feet of my Girlfriend Weekend Volunteers! - January 21, 2020
- Press Release on Announcing Official 2020 Pulpwood Queen Book Club Selections! - January 18, 2020
- Full Program on Press Release for 2020 Pulpwood Queens Girlfriend Weekend Book Club Convention! - December 31, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queen Announces Changes, A Very Happy New Year! - December 31, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queen Shares Congratulations to our 20th Anniversary Girlfriend Weekend Featured Authors! - December 5, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queen Talks About the Benefits of Traveling for Literary Adventures! - November 7, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queen Shares Things to Know Before Boarding The Queen Mary! - October 18, 2019