This past Saturday I interviewed Pulpwood Queen Book Club authors, Cathryn Michon and W. Bruce Cameron for my The Pulpwood Queen Film Club at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygVsAFLDn0g. Bruce has a new book coming out October 20, 2020 titled “A Dog’s Perfect Christmas” and this is one book that you will want to share with the whole family. The story has the mother who always gets the family Christmas altogether but something happens, this kind of has been the year for that, so no spoilers. But a stray pup comes into the the picture and as animals always do, it changes everything for this family in a time of great joy and life’s unfortunate hiccups.
I have been in love with all of Bruce’s books from “It’s a Dog’s Purpose” to “It’s a Dog’s Journey and soon to be another in the series too, all going to film. What I love is that the animals that come into our lives help us so much deal with all the sorrows that also come into our worlds. Ironically, my cousin came for a visit this exact weekend to pick up a new pup for her family at the very same weekend we were doing this interviews. Introducing Don Henley, the English Golden Retriever who I madly fell in love with myself.
As we go into the holiday season, share this book with your family as a read aloud and create a wonderful family experience. I know that my cousin Lori Moreno and family just has to have this book and will be giving for my holiday gift giving. Here is Lori Moreno with her daughter, Savannah and best friend Carson when they came to visit me and pick up Henley, this new 8 week old puppy, me, and Stephanie Chance at her shop Decorate Ornate!
Read All About It! It’s all about the story and boy is this a good one!
Truly, Tiara Wearing, Book Sharing,
Kathy L. Murphy
- The Pulpwood Queen Counts Her Many Blessings One By One! - February 21, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen “Dreams of Italy” and a few other places in LIVING COLOR! - February 18, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Announces Calendar of Valentine’s Weekend Events including NEW Writer’s Club with author, Robert Gwaltney! - February 13, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Announces Author, Mandy Haynes our NEW Executive Director of The International Pulpwood Queens and Timber Guys Book Club Reading Nation and our other AWARDS! - January 19, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Announces SLUMBER PARTY Program for our 2021 Girlfriend Weekend Zoomathon! - January 11, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Showcases 2021 January International Pulpwood Queens and Timber Guys Book Club Selections! - January 2, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Begins With Saying “Once Upon A Time”! - January 2, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Receives Gifts to Share this New Year’s Day! - January 1, 2021
- 2021 Girlfriend Weekend Zoomathon Slumber Party Book Club Convention Program! - December 19, 2020
- The Pulpwood Queen Receives An Incredible Gift from Eileen Sanchez of Prose and the Pandemic! - December 19, 2020