This past Saturday I interviewed Pulpwood Queen Book Club authors, Cathryn Michon and W. Bruce Cameron for my The Pulpwood Queen Film Club at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygVsAFLDn0g. Bruce has a new book coming out October 20, 2020 titled “A Dog’s Perfect Christmas” and this is one book that you will want to share with the whole family. The story has the mother who always gets the family Christmas altogether but something happens, this kind of has been the year for that, so no spoilers. But a stray pup comes into the the picture and as animals always do, it changes everything for this family in a time of great joy and life’s unfortunate hiccups.
I have been in love with all of Bruce’s books from “It’s a Dog’s Purpose” to “It’s a Dog’s Journey and soon to be another in the series too, all going to film. What I love is that the animals that come into our lives help us so much deal with all the sorrows that also come into our worlds. Ironically, my cousin came for a visit this exact weekend to pick up a new pup for her family at the very same weekend we were doing this interviews. Introducing Don Henley, the English Golden Retriever who I madly fell in love with myself.
As we go into the holiday season, share this book with your family as a read aloud and create a wonderful family experience. I know that my cousin Lori Moreno and family just has to have this book and will be giving for my holiday gift giving. Here is Lori Moreno with her daughter, Savannah and best friend Carson when they came to visit me and pick up Henley, this new 8 week old puppy, me, and Stephanie Chance at her shop Decorate Ornate!
Read All About It! It’s all about the story and boy is this a good one!
Truly, Tiara Wearing, Book Sharing,
Kathy L. Murphy
- The Pulpwood Queen Talks about Creating and Sharing BEAUTY! - August 20, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Embraces Enchanted Living Magazine! - June 23, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Shares Her Gratitude for all the Lifelong Friends and Friendships through her 20 years of Running Her Book Club! - June 16, 2021
- The Pulpwood Gives List of Books That She Will Never Forget, 65, in Fact! - June 12, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Shares Ethan Hawke’s TEDTALK! - June 10, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Celebrates National Women’s Fiction Day! - June 8, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Updates from her Little Cabin in the Woods, Murphy’s Law! - June 5, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Shares Executive Director, Mandy Haynes Latest Endeavor - April 27, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Shares All New Reading Initiatives! - April 26, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Wants to Tell You A Story! - April 1, 2021